Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Went out in the morning with my mum to go buy school books. So heavy....
luky i took a cab back with my mum. Then ate lunch at home before going to student mart buy uniform and meet up with tzinyi and her mum and dad. Bought uniform le then waited tzinyi to buy finish. lol coincidentally one of the cashiers was a sec 4 student from zhonghua, then i was like thinking...why look so familiar. and tzinyi, clothes abit big nvm la xD
Went to the tuition centre to pass up my form then went to tzinyi's place where i did 2hrs of maths tution homework. haha i dunno why so hardworking when i in other ppl's place, good thing anyway. After that tzinyi and her mum walked with me along the canal, excercise ma, then at the end is my bus stop, then went home lor.
Ok now i go read manga!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home