Monday, July 06, 2009

I need a study plan!!!
Can't go on slacking anymore...
Prelims 1 will end by 16july...which leaves me about...100days to really study.
At the rate that i'm studying now...i'm sure to do damn badly.
I have to study consistently! NOT LAST MINUTE.
Think i might have to force myself study in school everyday or something...

Emath and amath should be easiest and fastest to study finish. Plan to do either amath or emath paper every weekend morning. Like that I can keep practicing, and won't forget.

Everyday study 1 topic of chem...then go do tys... until i finish all the topics, then i do papers.
So the plan is: 1 Day, 1 Subject, 1 Topic , Do Tys.
Repeat, until finish everything, then do a paper.
This is only for chem and physics i think...

Amath and emath...just do papers all the way!

History, Geog , SS , uh...see how la...

Bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home