Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Today was a good day =)

Met up with kokshin shengxun and yongquan at my house , then we went to eat lunch nearby.
After that we played badminton together, which was quite fun.

Took 105 all the way to orchard that area to visit my mother at the hospital.
The bus ride was damn long.
Sigh...I was pretty sad when I first saw my mother, cuz her eyes were closed and she looked weak.
haha but hor after awhile i realised she actually full of energy when she kept chatting with my uncle and aunt.
The hospital like 5star hospital like that. lol the whole building is air-conditioned. Then my mum's bed got High Definition dvd player and even cable tv. zai hor?

Glad she's going to be back home on new year's day.

haiz..I don't know why but I'm feeling abit sian right now.
Wish I had someone to talk to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home