Thursday, December 22, 2011

Had a bad dream last night that felt super real. I was hiding under a desk while some kind of monster attacked a bunch of people.

Recently I've started to think about the worst-case scenario for my alvl results and what my future plans were.
If I can't get into nus faculty of arts, or smu social science or something . I probably will be going Australia or the uk to study .
I'm seriously very thankful that my parents are willing and able to support me in going abroad to study should the need arise.
I really admire them for planning so far ahead for their future and my future.
I was very worried the night before that my parents wouldn't be able to afford sending me overseas to study , since on average it costs about 30k plus a year in tuition fees alone.
But they assured me that it was within their means to do so.
I'm really just thankful. But personally I really hope I can get into nus faculty of arts and study Japanese studies, cuz if i go overseas, I probably won't be doing an arts major.

I'm looking forward to next week ! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home