Sunday, February 19, 2012

When the cold wind blows...

Tmr night need to book in already.
Dunno how but I managed to survive 2 weeks inside. Damn glad that my company is jaguar . Friends in kestrel company which is just next door to me suffer a lot more.
My section mates are pretty great! Maybe cuz it's army, and we're all in it together, that's why it's easier to make friends .
Army food is okay. Sometimes good, sometimes nice. Though breakfast usually sucks.

Glad to be home though! :)
Though I think it's now going to be difficult to keep in touch with my close friends since I only get out in the weekends and not much time to meet up at all. Haiz. And not all friends take the initiative to ask me how's my day and all. How to maintain sia...

"When the cold wind blows... I know I know...you have to go... so hurry back home...cuz I miss you so."
One of my fav army songs!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home