Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Done with all my exams except HCL which is tmr, hope i do well, cause i didnt do well for the maths paper today! Lost 25marks in the sectionB alone, hai....think i no need to get xbox360 this june holidays le.
Well at least still going to have free time le, hmm speaking about that, who got watch Heroes??? If you want i can lend cause the show is super nice to watch! And who wanna watch movies huh??? 28weeks later? That movie is nice, i think, cause i watch the 1st movie, 28days later. Too bad i dun think anyone would be interested, if got tell me la.

ZzZzZz.....seldom talk to her nowadays, quite sian leh..hope is just the exams la, cause its really sian.......seems that my luck draining out of me nowadays, washing my hair with soap by accident, doing lousy in exam papers, and this too.

Oh ya, has anyone heard of this singer? Panda Xiong Tian Ping , quite old one, but nice chinese songs by him though i only have 2 of them, and does anyone have ocean ou de yang cd ma? lend me please, heard his song on radio recently and found it quite pleasent.

So if have tell me , thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home