Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Today i went to toa payoh with my nco course group to do our group flag for the coming camp, and also get some stuff needed for the group in the camp.Then dunno what happened but 3 out of the 4 of us stomach pain!Me , Gideon and Cheryl .So pain until Cheryl needed to take painkillers and go home early.Wah then Gideon he damn pervv , kept saying :"Hey ! baby........." to Cheryl, then each time he say that she got feel pain.

After i was about to leave the macdonalds , cindy suddenly tell me the sjab tomorrow need to get this form from our squadmates,but I yesterday already ask my senior sent me the form print.The only diff between my printed and the 1 given was that i print the form nvr write any details, nid me to fill it in.

Then because of that, i dunno why 4 of my squadmates came all the way to toa payoh to give us the form, and they somemore still thought we lazy dun want to take.Come that time talk like we kill his dog and steal his girlfren or something.Gave me and cindy that stupid acusing look.Did i ask them come toa payoh!? No!Even if i did, why nid 4people to deliever just 2pieces of paper!?
Almost gave me a reason to suddenly start dislyking my squadmates le...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home