Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I wish you would care, I wish you would talk to me, and I wonder if I'm still your good friend even? Seems not to me...it it cause i'm a guy or something??? Sux la! I rather just be your good friend and forget being others first! Seldom talk, seldom chat, seldom anything...I don't get it and hate it -.-

I wish you would reply my smses even though its been a long time since you received it.
It doesnt mean that I like you but you don't, then we can't still be good friends...
You wanna know why I told u so early? Because I was afraid that you will find me strange or irritating smsing you all the time...don't you know???

I dunno if you like me the way I like you, or you don't even treat me as a person you care for...
and this feeling hurts...the way you avoid talking to me or just don't care if we talk or not...really makes me sad cause I'm doing the opposite thing...caring about you, wanting to talk to you more, if not we would surely drift apart.

And the way you talk to me sometimes, it sounds cold, devoid of caring and feeling. I miss the warm feeling that your words gave when we talked last time...

So you see this le get what i'm trying to say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home