Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tiring day today, snoozed alot during maths lesson, then i was think about how busy i am next week...dunno why surely have something on de. Monday contigent training, which i didnt go today cause of my maths tution. Tuesday....got something but cannot remember.Wednesday got maths tution, thursday sugei buloh, hmm...then dunno when is sjab...if not gotta change tution time, and i wanna watch the simpsons next saturday!!! no1 to watch with except janicia but then dunno when she free...zzz.
Walked to interchange with jan and ate her cheese fries as we talked abt sjab stuff, lol free fries for me =)
Then played with her psp tat her fren lent,then gang hao my bus came and went home. Went to bath then ate a lousy lunch...lied on my bed waiting for tution at 4.
Lol i fell asleep then my tutor and my maid said i woke up then went to my parents room go toilet, then walk back to my room sleep. lol sleepwalking again.
Maths 2hrs again, wow but learn alot of new stuff.
Oh and today the hcl test was veryveryvery difficult,haiz..hope can pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home