Friday, August 03, 2007

Today is quite an okay day with an unexpected surprise at the end of the day haha.
1st, morning i very daomei...assembly de shi hou, mdm lao walk pass my class check ppl's hairstyles. wah then come to me, tell me say i need to take photo -.- want me to take for the student handbook for acceptable hair i suppose?zzz
Then lessons like pass very fast today, lol maybe cuz its until 12.50 ba. Played bball till i was sweaty then went for sjab. My homenurse test got 22/53, haha not bad la since i never study for it. After sjab went to eat dinner opposite with nursings. Then come back school see got time, then played bball, haha we all sweat and had so much fun. Then at the end of it, my shooting suddenly suck suck suck! insisted on chopping once then go , which took 3mins plus? lol
Went for the sec2 talk after that, till 8.30 like tat. Took bus home then...on com,on msn. Then saw got email. checked it out and found out that it is from Singapore Press Holdings, about IN section. HAHAHA I WON ONE OF THE CONTEST!!! THEN THE PRIZE IS A LEATHER JOURNAL WORTH $75 YIPEE!!!

HEHE I stink right now, go bath lo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home