Saturday, September 15, 2007

I doing this quiz tat ruihan told me to do.


1.(the person(s) who tagged you is ...)- Ruihan ask me do this quiz de =)

2.(your relationship with him/her is ...)- Orh..he is my good fren from sjab who i can count on =)

3.(your 5 impressions of him/her ..)-1.Jokester 2.Funny 3.Always seem to know everything 4.Lame 5. Jiang yi qi =)

4.(the most memorable thing he/she had done for you)- Too many things la lol

5. (the most memorable words he/she had said to you)- Also too many la lol

6.(if he/she becomes your lover, you will..)- I will be dead because i'm not gay!

7.(if he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be)-Like i said, i will be dead!

8.(if he/she becomes your enemy, you will...)- I will Wonder why we are enemys

9.(if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be ...)- I must have been a bad friend lor

10.(the thing you want to do for him/her now is ...)- Stand by him no matter what!

11.(your overall impression of him/her is ...)- He is a great fren who i think is those kind of lifelong kinda frens lol

12.(how you think people around you will feel about you?)- Dunno leh,hope its good lor, cause i always try to get rid of my flaws
13.(the character you love of yourself is ...)- I will always try to change it for the better

14.(on the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are ...)- Stubborness and laziness?

15. (the most ideal person you want to be is ...)- I think i'm just ok la, no nid copy other ppl.

16.(for people that care and like you, say something to them ..)- I love you all as much as you all love me! lol!

17.(pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wish to know how they feel about you)-

1.Janicia =)

2.Ruihan, but he do le leh =)

3.Shannen!

4.Lishi!

5.Zhenwei

6.Ellice

7.Jun jie!

8.Ivan Chang!

9.Tzin yi! lol but she also do le

10.Shenice...!


(who is no.6 having a relationship with?)-No tat i know of...

(Is no.9 a male or female?)-Female ofcourse!

(If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?)- I dunno...

(How about no.8 and 5?)- LOL ,that is all i can say

(What is no.2 studying about?)- Yu-Gi-Oh i think =) nah joking, he studying the same thing as me

(When did you had a chat with no.3?)-In school i guess

(What kind of music band does no.8 like?)- I not too sure lehs...

(Does no.1 has any siblings?) 1 brother

(Will you woo no.3?)- Nope, I rather we be best buds till the end of time la

(How about no.7?)-Again..I not gay!

(Is no.4 single?)- Presently yep

(Whats the name of no.5?)-Chee Zhenwei

(What's the name of no.10?)- Shenice Tan...i dunno the chinese !

(What's the hobby of no.4?)-Teddybears lol

(Do no.5 and 9 get along well?)-Yep, i think so.

(Where is no.2 studying at?)-Same school as me!

(Talk something casually about no.1)- She is a noob!lol

(Have you try developing feelings for no.8?)- I dun think so ba?lol

(Where does no.9 live at?)-Boon Lay i think.

(Are no.5 and 1 best friends?)- Squadmates for almost 2yrs liao, u say leh?

(Does no.7 like no.2?)- Ruihan like nvr talk to junjie before hor?

(How do you get to know no.2?)- When i joined sjab! and lucky i know him, if not i can't imagine what my life will be like lol.

(Does no.1 have any pets?)- Nopes

(Is no.6 the sexiest person in the world?)- Some say yes , some say no, i say i dunno! lol


Nites!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home