Saturday, November 24, 2007

Today had the last ncoc theory lesson. Was soso....lol the funny part come when my officer smiled and joked during grp interaction. lol we sung a cheer for him then he smiled, so rare...
lol then he asked, anything else to say?. then i said: sir, got alot of ppl say you very cute leh.
Then he said, u bluffing me 1 rite? lol then he smile until so big, still keep asking me who say de.
Its true btw, alot of ppl say he very cute xD
I just recalled something very interesting from yesterday. I went out to buy some stuff then i walked pass this cd shop. It was playing a music video of this lao ge qu...was kinda for aunties de. lol then there was this grp of aunties around 40+ standing around the tv and singing along, haha was kinda nice actcually, but non the less funny to me.
Wah and hor 7-11 sell stuffs soooo ex! i wanted to go buy 2 x 1.5 ice mountain bottles. Then i went to 7-11, $2 a bottle -.-
I go ntuc? $1.10 for 2 bottles. That is why going to the supermarket is always cheaper! =)
Ate samba prawns with rice for dinner just now, yumyum =)
Heh tmr morning i still have chinese tuition, going to slp soon lo nites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home