Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What a tiring day...wanted to sleep during so many lessons.
folded paper stars in class and throughout the day, yeah finally know how to make le =)
damn tired...even my favourite lesson history, i almost fell asleep, then mr hazry walked to my table then taptap his marker on my table to keep me awake.
SS was so sian as usual, then still had to hear that mr...tan isit? keep scolding : Whats so bloody funny!? BLOODYBLOODYBLOODY!
Irriatating -.-
Had fac training then i was the casualty for the stretcher, and i was tied up. wah then after untie finish le hor, shaobin ruihan zhenwei and alfie attacked me! lol they kept poking me everywhere, damn ticklish. Wah then i was tied up for so long that my toes cramped!!
wat the heck?
toes also cramp de..
Did footdrill after that at the parade square. Glad that we got improve and got coordination.
After that we were sitting at the umbrella bench directly opposite the parade square.
Then we saw that ss teacher who kept shouting.
lol then i shouted at ruihan: RUIHAN!WHATS SO BLOODY FUNNY!?
then ruihan shouted back at me.
so funny when he turned and looked at us.

Then left the school...reach interchange and waited for bus 82, then when come le, then i realise i left my shoebag in school...-.-
lao liao...keep forgeting my shoebag.

Work work work...i go do my work now le, cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home