Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ah..die die...Physics test today was like crap...I wish I could have done better.
Today was quite a good day overall though. Pe lesson do "high" jump, lol but the line wasnt even half our height.
Then got back jian bao book during hcl, lol the teacher underlined my ending sentence, then i thought is mistake, when she actcually saying is good . Got 6/10 , when it should have been 7/10 if not for my untidy handwriting =/
Had physics experiment, and it was a total failure. Angle of incidence suppose to be equal to angle of reflection, but my readings are different by 6 degrees or so. Did the physics test after school and my head started to ache.
Went opposite to eat lunch then went back to class for deco. Helped out abit then went off to play bball.
lol kinda weird that i play bball, cure my headache after I finished playing.
Got science hw to do now...cya =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home