Saturday, March 22, 2008

Today was interesting...
was telling zhenwei : wah, i wish sir calvin come back sia....
Then we walked back to sjab room...then he was standing behind us!
What the!?
lol after that, this feeling of fear that i nvr have in sjab for a long time suddenly come back to me le!

Got lots of scolding today....yea makes sense, we were wrong...I dunnid to give excuses la..just remember next time can le.
Where is the love.... , if i bear grudges against the people who scold me, the hatred cycle will keep repeating de.

Further more, to enjoy life is to treasure whatever you have. Bearing grudges won't really give you much happiness. On msn, then got receive this chain email, saying we should say what we want to say to the people we care for deep down before it is too late.
Yea its true! so if i see some people online, i will say! hahaha even if my words have to be mushy xD


oh yea i forgot to say, i cut my hair! haha and i think it looks nicer

thanks for reading my post! remember to tag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home