Thursday, March 13, 2008

I am really very tired, or really very lazy these few days. Slept for 5hours in the afternoon yesterday. Suppose to have tuition but i forgot! My tutor came then i was still sleeping. Then my mum wanted to wake me up but then my tutor said something like, no no no yi jia should sleep, he should eat more , he very skinny . lol i am skinny? so-so ba?

Today had fac training in the morning. Today was my graduate senior her birthday, happy birthday pakmeng!
ate chocolate cake then didnt do really tuff training today cuz of the heavy rain again...
Went to mac with ruihan and zhenwei, then thought gonna eat there, then mei xiang dao they both dabao, so i just bought fries. Went with ruihan to buy his cards then we parted ways.

First...i went to hougang mall to buy 2birthdaypresents, 1 plush cushion from minitoons, 1 soccer shirt from sportslink and then 1 gundam model for my cousin for his birthday today . Then the comics connection in hougang mall sell all the small small ones only...so i took train to heartland mall and bought the gundam there.
tabao chicken rice home....then eat...then sleep....then went out to meet my cousins.

We went to plaza singapura then ate Aji Shen? dunno la, this japanese restraunt. food was quite yummy, then we ate cake. lol 2nd cake for the day for me, also chocolate flavour.


me, deston and gordon. we are all called Mr Guay xD

Went to the arcade for awhile then went back home.

aiya...so tired....dunno should do physics hw ornot...just wanna sleep.
hope i can finish most of my hw after sjab tmr so tat i saturday can go out without worries!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home