Saturday, May 24, 2008

Today went to sch to get back results. Hmm..quite gd i guess, class rank, 12,lvl rank 71. Best result i've had so far =) my mum told me i could get a reward too, hehe wonder should get wat ne, or dun get anything..
lol got some not say very positive comments from teachers: Eik kar has the tendency to doze of during amaths lessons. Eik kar shows enthusiasm during lessons (history) , but should channel it into constructive results.

haha i will de, history results irritate me sia. I luv history, but i always score below average for all the tests de. The reason is i jinzhang, then nvr do questions properly, then i not enuff time management , cannot complete the essay in time -.-

Went to kovan to eat my lunch after that. Ate alone =.= cuz nobody i could find to eat lunch with. Went back home after that for my maths tuition which was ok. Played psp all the way till now. Gonan bath now le, look forward to e6 bbq this monday! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home