Thursday, May 15, 2008

James blunt concert was great! =)
Went to watch with bianca, haha someone who can appreciate his music. Ate at cartel in hougang be4 we took a cab to singapore indoor stadium at kallang. WOW his concert was really really nice !
I'm so glad i got go! I bought a james blunt poster for $10 , lol but i dun have blue tack at home, so can't paste on wall yet.

Took some pics after that along the Kallang River? i not sure but its a river near the indoor stadium. heh too bad i dun have the pics with me la. We walked and walked until we reached a bustop and took 158 back to serangoon interchange. lol quite heng ah becuz we didnt know there got bus back home. Took 82 from sr interchange back home after that.

Then next day got back results. not too bad for me i think, except for my chinese.

HCL: C6 52/100 lol bottom of the level i think.
Chemistry: 51.5/90 C5
History Elect: 28/50 -.- the teacher never give marks for two of my questions!!!
Full history:34/50 so total is 62/100 B4
English: 70.5/100 A2
Emaths: 75/100 A1
Amaths: 73/100
Physics: 56/90 + 9/10 from the science report = 65/100 B3

hopefully i can still continue having those As and get rid of those Cs!



Then today was learning carnival. Was still alright la...ice cream making at snow city was fun! lol played alot with the liquid nitrogen. Dipped my watch,money,waterbottle in the liquid nitrogen to see what happened. Watched froze, money froze, water in the water bottle froze too xD

Went back to zhonghua after tat and went to mac with yongquan and dave to eat some food. Used all my mac gift certificates , now no more free food at mac le...
Went to interchange after that and met benjamin. Took 82 with dave and benjamin to kovan. Went to cut hair with benjamin and dave tagged along too, haha such a patient guy.

Hairstylist was quite gd =) then chit chat with dave while waiting for benjamin. Left after that with benjamin, took a bus near his house. lol me and him found something we had in common while we chatted. ahhaa

I want to go to Zhang Dong Liang Concert!!!! 31 May!!! someone wants to go with me ? lol pls???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home