Saturday, August 23, 2008

Today was quite a wasteful day...

Woke up at 7.30am for tuition. I wanted to wake at 5am to redo my amaths test paper, which i fell asleep after doing 1 question last night. lol.

Tried to do as much as i could until i gave up at 8am and waited for my tutor. Then....waited till 8.45 like tat then she sms me say she overslept. sigh nvm...saturday morning, can't blame her.

Slept till 10am then went to meet up with alfie,zhenwei and lishi then went opp. sch to eat.

ITS STUPID LA! why the heck must i go for this stupid bgi rehersal be part of guard of honor??? Its not even my zone de ppl la....stand among the zone6 ppl. The bgi is this sjab parade la, all the sjab in singapore come together on 1 day. Need to be present for 1 cca point. The goh this yr is zone5 for girls, then zone6 for guys. Then zone6 last minute not enuff ppl, need guys from zone 5 -.- !@#@$##%$#% waste my saturday man! Stand in the rain do footdrill, march on the muddy field, now my full uni also dirty liao. Still nid to saikang after dismissed, clear up all the water bottles left behind -.-

BY RIGHT I AM JUST A SPECTATOR ON THE REAL DAY
IF NOT FOR THE 1 CCA POINT, I JUST HECKCARE MAN!

Boarded bus back to zhss, then went opp. eat with shaobin, zhenwei and alfie. lol damn funny. I went to buy bubble tea strawberry for $1.50, the bought a cup of limejuice for shaobin, $1.50 too. ahahaa shaoin got cheated! so little la the limejuice. then my bubble tea got so much. After like 1 min, half his cup drink finish le, then i still left 3/4 xD

Saw a real limousine, a very very very long car drive past the school. Quite cool. Went back home, shower...play psp, now gonna sleep. cya!

damn...tmr sunday must do amaths and physics hw. =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home