Friday, August 08, 2008

Watching the olympic opening ceremony rite now. Just bathed only after coming back from 1 long day at amk hub!
Had sjab in the morning. NDP over le then had public duty at school field. I sat the the steps beside ron and his class. Wah....then those china exchange students so irritating -.-

I was sitting down watching the games, then they sitting beside me, make damn lot of noise, then kept pushing each other. walau...those girls kept pushing like crazy or something, then bang into me like 5 times -.-
If i wasnt wearing the nco tee hor....I would have shown her my vocab liao le! Ron, me and cheryl kept telling each other "Colour" jokes after that to kill time. Sad...had to miss out the performances in sch hall becuz of this.

Went for physics ssp after tat. Every1 go home then 3e3 stay back for physics ssp to prepare for the test on tuesday.


Me holding on to tzinyi's bag while she went to the toilet.

After that..me,tzinyi,boonkiat,yanling and ruiying went to amk hub to watch Money not enough 2. Met shermaine at the bustop, so we all took bus to amk. Shermaine went home , then me and boonkiat raced up to the cinema to buy tickets. Shi hui was waiting there for us, lol wah , then like got dunno how many ppl there. The queue became damn long, and there was no student price =x

Ate lunch then corrine came. We queued for popcorn ( actcually i just stood outside and waited for them) then went in, late by about 15mins.
The movie was not bad, got funny moments and got sad moments. I had tears in my eyes when I saw the mother in the movie so kelian...then I thought of my parents, and felt even more sad =x
I pretended not to cry la, lol but while trying to wipe just 1 teardrop, corrine spotted me! ( i only found this out when I came home) lol but it turns out almost every1 in the cinema got cry!

We walk walk around amk hub after that. Then tzinyi and and boonkiat left first at about 5pm.
hahaha then the rest of us went to try out clothes. they suggested i go try out some shirts and pants from this stylish shop. lol got pics leh

I feel that I got no face...


After that left me and corrine only because the rest went back. We walked around amk hub chatting and sang songs played from my fone. Was quite fun =)
We sat down at a pillar and continued singing and took photos too.

me and corrine (:


After that she left to meet up with liwei, then i left to meet alicia, my long time no see de fren =)

We ate at this thai restraunt called sticky rice . The food was not bad! a pic we took outside the place






anderson's ice cream after that. haha yummy


Then walk walk chat chat and we both left for home. lol wah...long time no see my fren, luky got chance to go out again. I want to go out with my frens again some time soon! What a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home