Sunday, November 09, 2008


Today was suppose to go jogging with corrine in the morning. Sigh...but it rained. So we postponed it...then corrine went back slp i think. 15mins later. Then rain stopped -.-

Today went to my grandma house to help pack up some of her stuff, cuz she moving out soon. My aunt was there, and so was her husband. I call him uncle bill, nice guy. He works in this super duper international financial consultation company called Grant Thornton. I told him abt my vietnam trip then he offered me his name card, say tat his company got a branch in ho chi minh city, need any help dun hesitate to ask. I realise i have such caring relatives! :)

2 more uncles came, chatted with them too. Then me and my mum went to marina square buy new track shoes for me.

DAMN. Tmr got chem and need stay back to prepare for sch open house. Sigh..

Then 4pm got meeting. Tues and wed got course achieve...

Haiz...I go slp le. nites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home