Sunday, October 26, 2008

Its all in the mindset....yesterday tio scolding in prep course like shit. Like so long nvr tio scolding le, been an nco for a year plus, without being scolded much...
Good thing was most of the yr3s came together and had dinner together, something we nvr do for a long time, haha so I quite happy.

Yesterday prep course, sir ben talked about our commitment to sjab. If our results suck, and we just push away sjab as an excuse, then nothing will change. Need to cut down on entertainment, study everyday, then can have results...
Its quite true...

Today morning woke up early again. Had to do public duty at the Singapore Ceylon cricket club or something. About to leave the house, then realise i lost my beret -.-
Went to meet up with lishi then we walked to sir ben's house. Went in, then because we rushing, sir ben poured cereal into a plastic, then stuffed a spoon inside. lol.

Along the way to hq in his car, i scooped the cereal into my hand eat, dropped some though...after that I realise his car got ants. Siao man, he drove like 100km/h on average. Reached HQ in 10mins. At hq , we change car , drive the ambulance instead, which was lao pok pok de...At Gear 4, it was at 60km/h only -.-

Halfway through the journey, I realised my fone was missing...sigh....rest of the public duty i was kinda sian. It was sian la. Sit there, me lishi sir ben and kiaweng, chitchat, from heroes...to saw 1234 movies, to ugly betty, to life in ns, to sjab stuff.

Finally at 2pm plus, it ended. We went back hq. Nearing HQ...at a red light, the ambulance de engine died ... lol damn scary...but just b4 green light it came to life again. Went to eat prawn mee with kiaweng and sir ben near the hq. Not bad man the soup.

Sat sir ben's car back to his house. Guess what...my handphone was on his table, he used my hp then nvr return me...
After that I walked back home...showered, played psp, and slept, woke up, play psp, then blog and msn. Damn...i should do my zuo wen now. cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home