Friday, January 02, 2009

First day of school damn sian =x
So many long talks in the hall...made my butt hurt.
New form teacher mrs koh..seemed kinda those no joke joke type de.
After school had sjab. Not bad sia today...after shaobin told our junior the proper timing that he should give, suddenly the drill improved like siao! got 1 solid band sia...I damn proud. lol
After dismissal of cadets, had meeting with miss azreen. lol damn funny sia the meeting, kept joking about alotta stuff...haha stuff that are probably bad karma.

After that went mac for dinner and meeting...sigh...9pm then end. After that I had to take bus with sir ben to his house get open house stuff...zzz
10pm then leave -.- damn #!@# late sia. I tmr still got tuition de leh -.-

Ah nvm...do my best la. Go do hcl olvl paper now...cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home