Wednesday, December 31, 2008





2008 is ending soon...hmm...lets see what have made this year great for me.
Made new friends in 3e3...
Became closer than ever to sjab pals...
Won zone fac for 5th yr in a role...goth 5th for nationals.
Grades not bad in mid year...lol but slumped in eoy.
My hcl paper 1 no problem to me le...
I learned new things about myself again this year.
lol i learnt how lazy i really am.

Pics that I love this year.









Bianca and I after we watched the James Blunt Concert In Singapore!!!
James Blunt Please Come Again!!!


Boonkiat, Corrine, Tzinyi and I , after the ACES day run.

Smile!

Ambulance Team =)

Jiayou!

This photo was taken after we won the Zone Fac =)

Zai right? lol

2 Good Friends =)

Vietnam Trip 2008!
Me, Joycelyn and the smart kid =)
Zhsj Family =)

Champions again! 2008!





Had maths tuition today. Been awhile i last met my math tutor. haha she had a new hair cut, had fun chit chatting with her about everything. Lol managed to do more amaths la, but not all. And I still left with emath. haha dunno how la, later do finish.

My new year's resolution is: To stop being lazy and start working hard! To change the way I talk, lol not so vulgar,not so bad, more friendly =) lol so that strangers won't think i crazy or something.

gtg..cya!

Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home