Friday, February 06, 2009

Today didn't really start well, but it did end on a good note. Woke up dazed and tired today. Uncompleted history homework on my desk...cpbs badges that I haven't put on my full uni...

lol wah. i dunno why i suddenly wanna talk to many ppl right now. Today didn't feel so dead and restless! thats gooood!

I suppose to study right now, lol but no feel la...

Today sjab training was not bad. I kinda enjoyed training the yr1s. Felt that I did instill some sense of discipline and explained to them what sjab is really like.
After training went to mac to eat dinner with shaobin,cheryl,zhenwei,ellice and lishi.
I really enjoy having dinner with them after trainings. Can relax...and just chat. Hopefully every friday can like that la =)

Now I'm suppose to do amaths hw, and hopefully if i can complete it successfully, then i won't have to ask my maths tutor come tmr.

cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home