Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another tiring day.
Slept at 2plus last night watching Obama's inauguration.
Hopefully my days are not always so shag all the time.
Amaths test was easy for me, since i got study.
After that ss. Enjoyable doing the ss sourcebased with guan zheng.
Went for fac training after that, helped out here and there.
Took 101 with keying after that. Had a good time chatting with her again =)
Met my cousin Ling Jia on the bus too.

Sigh...Sigh...Sigh...
Something is bothering me.
Sigh..Sigh...Sigh...
I want to ignore it, but I can't help it if my heart feels heavy.
Sigh..Sigh...Sigh...
I realise I'm not doing enough as a friend anymore.
I sigh because I know for the next few days, I probably will feel this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home