Thursday, February 12, 2009

Today i damn pissed off. After school going to canteen with yiheng, then this sec3 asshole come bang into me on purpose. I told myself...nvm, just forget it.
Go canteen, walking to buy food, then he come bang into me again. basket...
I say nvm...
Then eating de shi hou, come sit opposite me de table, with he and his act paikia ''gang''. After that come kaobei kaobu, say i bang into him on purpose. wtf. Think he 3n1...got wat shit gang i scared ah?
But i knew If i raise my usual angry voice, surely no hope le, tat asshole will treat it as excuse for a fight...-.-
Lucky got ivan,huafei,yiheng hongren boonkiat there, at least i not alone. Then we talk lor, as predicted...tat arse was unreasonable. I say sorry politely, say nicely, he still kaobei kaobu, obviously nothing to do want to find trouble with me. Huafei got help defend me, scold tat arse, say sorry liao ni hai yao zhe me yang!?
Then i was also like, So you tell me what you want la!? wo qing ni her shui yao bu yao?

I was thinking...no other way to shut tat bastard up. No point i make things difficult for myself by being angry. So I go buy vitosoy lor, give him, shut tat fucker up. I still say, ok le right? shake hand.
Then he finally happy and go away. Kaobei sia this kinda fucker. If only got more guys i know there, then i bet that fucker won't dare kaobei kaobu.
What a crappy day -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home