Saturday, May 16, 2009

I want a happy ending in my life. I want to be happy in my life.

Just like how the movie i just watched " Bedtime Stories" is like. Happy Ending.

Wow..I slept from 6.30 till 11 today. Been awhile since I slept that long, so now still not tat tired.

This weekend alot of homework..i probably should start now or something. Sian . After May, probably no more chance to go out that often. Can't slack off during weekends anymore.

I don't want to graduate from zhonghua, then I can be happy everyday...
I don't want to leave behind all the good memories accumulated there...the friends...the teachers.'
Now I know why peter pan didn't wanna grow up. =x
I don't want to grow up too...
16 now. half a year later gonna be 17 already. =x

I just can't help but be afraid of the day I graduate. I wish the good times will never stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home