Sunday, April 05, 2009

Today morning went to shaomu. About 5.30 i woke up, then went to wash up and met up with my relatives at the carpark. I took my 4th uncle's car along with my grandma to kranji there.
It was the first time that I've been to a cemetary, first time I visited my grandfather's grave, after 16 years had passed. Helped out with the setting up and burning of joss paper.
After that was to go to my 1st uncle's grave. Also..the first time that i been to his grave. Sigh, I do miss him even though I didn't really know him, but he was a friendly guy, and my father's brother. 6years passed just like that.
I think 20yrs from now, I'll be the one doing all the preparations and everything...probably I will be the only one who will bother. Hopefully thats not true though.

Gonna go do ss hw now. cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home