Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wow! Today i would say is a great day!!!
Mainly because of after school basketball!
Pretty sian at first...practice here and there...nothing much, miss miss miss etc.
Then didnt really get to play much cuz got too many ppl..even when i played..i like pretty lousy too
haiz., felt like a burden to my teammates.
So i went to practice on my own when not playing de shi hou with ivan. quite fun la.
Then i learned to score in another way also! using 1 hand! quite happy, cuz its quite accurate.
After that we reform team, got 11 ppl. Unfortunately...me, guancheng and claudia 1 team. Wah..i was thinking , confirm lose le la with me and only 3ppl.
But in the end, all 3 of us played damn well! and we won the other 2 teams ! I was super happy that i scored quite a few, and wasnt a burden at all! =D
We all played till 7...pretty tired.
After that i went to kovan with dave to buy my dinner and a story book.
I'm like super tired right now...wanna sleep.
cya!

Today was a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home