Friday, January 01, 2010











HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Its the start of 2010!
Had a great time today!!!
Went to plaza singapura to eat with ivan yiheng and yicheng. We ate pizza at pasta mania.
After that ivan had to leave le, then 3 of us went to watch ,have you heard about the morgans, at Cathay, haha cuz we had alot of time.
After that we went to raffles place to catch the fireworks. haha met up with sibyl there cuz she just left work.
Wah damn crowded...damn smelly...damn sticky.
haha but the fireworks seriously damn worth it all!!!

I definitely will go watch more fireworks in the future =)


2010. I hope it will be a great year. A year that's even better than the previous one.
I hope I can make great friends and enjoy myself in my new school.
I hope to be happy all year long!

good night and happy new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home