Sunday, June 27, 2010

Haiz...south korea just got kicked out of the world cup =(
Tomorrow is the last day of the june holidays...followed by term exams.
I'm not prepared at all...cuz I've been SUPER LAZY. Never study econs or geog at all.
Maths almost done, after tmr's tuition, i want touch maths le. Chem left like 25%? I never study properly also...just read through and do abit to refresh my memory only.

I love wushu lessons now! Whenever I go for my wushu lessons, I will forget all my troubles and stress from school :)
The primary school kids in the class are fun to play with and the people my age are fun to talk to.
I've had a month of wushu lessons le, I hope my fitness really got improve. Hope I can pass my napha retest next month!

I go do maths le. CYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home