Friday, April 30, 2010

Today was a good day that ended pretty bad.
First, I'm glad that my good friend is not angry at me le!
2nd. I donated blood today! lol first time sia!
3rd. Went out with classmates to eat lunch. Yea and its not with my clique people only. Frankly
I don't like cliques.

Bad part: Took a cab with nicholas and darryl after lunch. Initially the driver like quite friendly. But turns out he was a complete asshole who shouldn't be a taxi driver.

1. He didn't know the way at all. Drive dunno how many rounds, waste our time. Nicholas had to keep giving him directions somemore la.

2. He damn reckless. He change lane, just accelerate and switch without signalling. Then there was this car that cut his lane at the last minute, then he went crazy. He speed up to catch up with the car and pointed the middle finger at the car and said damn lot of vulgarities.

3. At one point during the journey, I used my hands to do an lol sign to nicholas, cuz nicholas had to keep giving him directions . Then the cabby damn kaobei, say: you think you very funny ah? If i know the way I will use my own way ( or something like that , i can't remember exactly)
The way he said it was damn threatening tone la.

In the end, me and darryl got off at nicholas's house and took a bus home from there.
Bloody hell. $14.20 cab fare. By right $8 could have reached nicholas's house at paya lebar, and $10 to reach my house in hougang -.-

WORST CAB RIDE EVER


Going to nap now. cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home