Thursday, February 17, 2011

We're still good friends. But the difference now is that, I now see you guys in a different light.
I think its pretty clear how important I am to you guys. I guess our definition of friendship isn't all that similar after all .
I thought close friends share their problems with each other. Close friends trust each other. Close friends don't make each other feel left out. Close friends don't say one thing but mean another.
How close we are as friends is shown through our actions.
Disappointed because it isn't the first time that you all have kept something from me. The reasons for keeping it from me, in my humble opinion , is bullshit la seriously.


Just woke up from my nap. Aiya i actually don't care already la. like really don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home