Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just came back from stella's place. Played with my cute little nephew joshua :)
He's really the cutest baby ever! Hope I get to see him on a regular basis!

Had a great time chatting with my cousin, like what were my plans for the future.
She told me it wasn't really important to be active in jc, just that in university I should take part in more planning and stuff.
That to get a job in the finance sector, you have to show the companies you have good grades and well rounded, so that it shows you are smart enough to learn. Another important thing she said was that, the skills of the job, you learn it while doing the job.
Alvin has such a great job, I want to be a financial consultant in the future too!

I really feel more motivated to excel in my studies now. So that I can live the life I want in the future. So that I can make my dream come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home