Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Haiz. My life is over. Now I'm just praying I can get into NUS faculty of Arts and do Japanese Studies. My grades I hope is ABB. A for econs. Hopefully B for chem and math. Don't think that's very likely though...hopefully chem can get B la. I'm pretty sure math will get C. Haiz...fuck la...tuition this past 2 yrs, in the end math gonna be a C . Don't know what the hell is wrong with me.
Fuck......feeling damn depressed now. Don't know what I'm gonna do with my life if I get more than 1 c for alvls. If I can't get into facualty of arts at nus, then probably I'm gonna have to do social science at smu. Haiz Haiz Haiz...so freaking depressed. :(

Chem maybe B, likely C.
Math likely C.
Econs maybe A, but could be B.
Geog maybe B, but could be A.
GP maybe A, maybe B.
If only math didn't let me down. HAIZZ. Then my life wouldn't be this fucked up.

Wish I could get results before going army.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly don't feel as depressed le after talking to Gideon and my sis about how I'm feeling. Especially my sis cuz she convinced me that the Indictive Grade Profiles on the university websites are not really realiable.
Haiz hope its true.
Just wanna do japanese studies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home