Sunday, June 03, 2012

I wonder if my weekends in the future are always going to be like this. Me always running away from my problems. Slacking off. Contemplating my future. Feeling insignificant, feeling depressed, feeling as if my life is fucked up and beyond hope. Feeling sorry for myself .
And then people tell me how lucky I am that I don't have to worry about paying for local or even overseas education.
Sometimes I'm really thankful for blogger. Writing how I feel on this blog , makes me less troubled. Even if nobody reads it, even if I seldom read my old posts haha. It feels good.

I really don't like my buddy at k9 unit course. Sarcastic, whole day think I slack off. Cannot tank sia. Hope I don't go same unit as him next time.

Going to study now. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home