Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Setback. I just suffered at setback that i truly deserve...failed 3 subjects in my mid year. Science 49.5/100 , Geography which i want to take next year as elective...44.5/100 and maths which i believed i put in effort in..42/100. As for hcl, 57/100 which my problem was getting to little multiple choices correct... My lit 54/100 which i don't really care cause i don't wish to take it next year. And lastly my only subject I did well in, english, miss wong told me i got 68/100, said my compo good, cant believe it cause I personally hated my story and found it boring. Funny, my english compositions that I find my story lousy always get good marks from teacher. Paper1 should be 34/50 also cause i got 34/50 for paper2. And luckily i want to take elective geog and full history, which many people not interested in so high chance of getting into that stream even if my geog dun do well, next term history must do well then.

Hai....I wish didnt do so badly....but too let for regret anyway. Right now I really want to study hard for next semester, and get good results. My dad always says I'm lazy not stupid, well right now i truly agree with that. I dunno why but I always need a setback like this to make me do well. Like my maths which got C6 for midyear, i studied harder then got A1 for final year, so is that proof I can do well if i choose to??? I think so...

Hmm, do I have an attitude problem??? Heard from some people that I have...sad to hear that cause I would really like to know the examples so I won't do it again...haha like my terrible temper, which has cooled down since. I used to shout at people to shut up, but now ask politely for someone to lower his or her volume. But if people say have then must be have reason la, so whoever thinks I have attitude problem, can uhh tell me ma? cause i dun mind critism cause it helps build a better person in me =)

And today is shannen's birthday, happy birthday to her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home