Monday, July 23, 2007

Decided that i want to start working hard le la, if not i ashamed of my ownself -.-
Today science lesson i at first tot very boring, wanted to slp, then i force myself listen, then suddenly seem interesting. During lit also like tat. I wanted to just ignore everything abt Macbeth, but then also force myself listen, hmm then tot it was actcually not as bad as i tot, though i still hate the way they speak.
Wahaha the english test was so easy, copy and paste the answers only. Then played bball after the test. Chopchop lor...when i not playing match.Play match de shi hou always dun go in or go in then comeout....hai. And bloody la, my face got hit by the stupid basketball -.-...luckily my specs is plastic de, indestructable, lol!
And i feeling kinda good these few days, lol crappy, seems so much easier to talk to ppl i last time seldom talk to.
Then today spoke to Miss See, this ex zhss maths teacher, on the phone, she gonna be my maths tutor, hmm sounds like a typical good teacher, hope can make my maths rise from the dead la haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home