Thursday, July 05, 2007

HAI...sian, national fac this sunday, not prepared at all. Versus 9 others schools, which i believe are obsessed with the national competition la...since they so gd and all la...
When i say not prepared, is cause my skills in fac rusty le, like my toc, can't even carry ruihan, shit la me!
First aid....i not too sure myself...maybe still there...
Footdrill...like the only thing that my standard nvr drop too much.
Wont be like fac zone...which i think is 20% of nationals the difficulty...i was lucky during zone fac i no nid do improvised, but now i think is confirm must do le...on some1 55+kg??? Bigger size than me??
I am seriously going to train and maintain my strength after fac le, so next year i go again dun have this stupid problem...
Hope we win something at fac nationals la!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home