Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wah today lessons seem so long, must be because i wanted to watch harry potter after school. Hai, shaobin still angry at me? why? i dunno, maybe after awhile cool off la, if not i dunno le. Maybe i did something really wrong? wish i knew, then dun do it again la.
Ya so went to play basketball after school, and i finally know the best way for me to shoot, yes! Jump and throw over my head, lol hard to visualise this.
So rush back home and was almost late for the movie. Movie ok la, not tat nice, i think read the book better la. Went to arcade with cindy and her bro after tat, played time crisis 4 again...lol i just love tat game. say byebye to cindy le then i went to buy my school shoes. I think i bought 3pairs of shoes so far this year, wah...this converse 1 better not spoil also. Tmr going back sch do the elearning then play bball, haha yay! the yay is for the bball part haha =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home