Monday, June 18, 2007

Hmm...wat to post....ah. Finished all my homework except maths journal, but that can be done in one day la..6days of holis left, need to revise maths. Ah good that i can finally sleep late.
Wah so long no talk to friends very sian leh...e.g ruihan,jj,ivan...frens in school...Ah but got talk to janicia but tats not enough! Lol sometimes holidays is good and sometimes it is bad, good that u can sleep late,wake up late. Bad that you can't see frens everyday like usually in school.

Sian sian sian, sjab day is on the 1st friday of sch reopen, hai....confirm nid to stay back rehearse......and i think it seriously take up my free time only.

And i dun have any computer game!!! Someone pls lend me can? I suddenly dun1 play granado espada...anyone want my lvl24 acc? lol can just say..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home