Monday, September 17, 2007

Woohoo! I finally got a psp!=)
Silver in colour! wahaha i not gonna be bored in the future le!
Was feeling good yesterday, but today, alemak....
Was feeling ok, until after 12pm like tat, i started to have a painful headache at the left side of my head...then after that felt like vomiting..=/
Well i really got vomit in the end, was trudging back home then i see got drain, then bleh......my recess came gushing out of my mouth..lol
Then after that i felt better but still had headache...lol strangely, i play my psp then my headache nvr get worse, felt better somemore =)
Went to sleep then felt much better!
Now i gonna do finish a part of my maths tution hw by tonite, must work hard , exams are coming!
cya=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home