Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Woah finally back from advance nco course camp =)
It was tiring at times, it was mentally challenging at times, and it was physically challenging at times. But overall, I learned new things that I never expect I would. Glad to be with my group Danger Duckies and Sir Weilong =) because the camp would have been meaningless without every single one of them there.
1st day was okay okay , normal camp stuffs and games.
2nd day was the fun part...lol
Went to Pulau Ubin for our topo hike/1 day camp. Again...i was the course ic for the topo, just
like last year...lol i got yuan fen with topo...

The night topo was fun, we went hiking in the night, was cooling even though it was hard to see.
Then we had the solo night walk where we walked 500m on our own guided by light sticks on the ground. Was interesting though abit sian cuz i was the last 1 to go. Abit scary cause it was dark and though there were officers hidden among the trees to help us, sometimes when you think its an officer, its actually a tree near the side of the path.
Wah then there was this person near the side of the road, got abit of light but i couldn't see his face only his silhouette and i called out to him cuz i tot he was an officer and he nvr call back, just looked at me walk away...0.0 weird..

When the 3rd day came, i tot my tuffest part of the camp over le. No nid be course ic...no nid slp in ubin...next day can go home le...
Untill...: I leaned against a pillar when the zone comissioner was talking to the whole course and making us whole our water bottles 90degrees...
heh i admit its my mistake...won't do it again la. Reason i did that i think was because i nvr sleep throughout the whole night at ubin because i was sitting outside my basha(aka tent) , incase ppl wanted to go toilet then need to inform me.
Then....i gave a lame excuse saying i was feeling unbalanced. Then the course ic she wanted to help me, then just accept my reason...then she tio tekan too...then it was either me or her go pack our bags and leave the camp..-.-
At that time, the only thing i could think of was to say the both of us pack our bags instead, then go ask for another chance after that..
In the end , he made us go infront of the whole standard and advance course and told them what "HAPPENED"...that we said we were tired and wanted to quit...-.-
Thanks to those who right from the start, believed in me and were sure i wouldn't give up...
and thanks to mdm wanling too, cuz she was the 1 who encouraged me and the course ic to persevere through the whole case...and sir weilong...and sir ben...for not scolding me at all or talking about the matter...and mdm siti for asking me every now and then if i was ok.
lol i guess i kinda lucky la, can always have a good ending when something bad like this happens..
Haiz..then in the evening, yihang and ruihan also tio tekan by him....-.-

Campfire performance was fun...lol fashion parade was enjoyable...
camp cheers etc ok too..
haha i quite "Lucky" hor...during the dance where we sang and dance with officers...cross arms de..on my left is Sir Youliang... on my right is Sir Weilong. lol but the dance was fun and interesting =)

Then today fianally came back!
slept for 2 hours before going to bishan for tuition. But first i went to ruihan's house to give him his birthday present=) happy birthday ruihan! hope you like your present.

Went for tuition after that. Haiz...sian i couldn't understand alot during the physics tuition..and it was only the beginning...haiz...i really wished it was private tuition...hehe but at least got tzinyi la..haha
byebye i go slp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home