Thursday, February 14, 2008

Today i got give roses, then got receive some, heh thanks for the rose nisa =) and thanks for the rose too jacob xD
ah so boring... i hope next year not so boring, wanna at least go out with somebody to watch a movie or something.
Went home, eat , play,sleep, then now realise must study history abit and prepare stuff for my lesson during sjab tmr, teaching the sec2s how to use the stretcher.
gtg le cya


I look all around me and I wonder, where are you?
I look at the crowded street around me and I wonder, will we be able to find each other?
I look into the pitch-black darkness and I wonder, will you take my hand and escape with me into the unknown?
Where are you? I really want to find you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home