Friday, February 29, 2008

Whew...another tiring day. but an enjoyable day in the end i guess.
Woke up at 5am to go toilet, but then decided to bath and do alittle amaths because nvr really study yesterday. Sad sad sad sia..amaths so hard, but i bet i could have done better if i got study more...well...better to fail now than at midyear!
I want to blog about my day hor..like what happened here and there, but just can't seem to remember leh..like remember stuff tat happened a few hours ago..
Went for sjab after amaths test. Went to sjab room de shi hou, saw weibing being forced to do pullups by his officers. walau...so bad to him sia...but i could only say, Weibing jiayou!
walau then i got childish ppl in sjab sia...my senior, keep asking me this and asking me tat, ask those hard to answer questions like: who did this de? then ? so how?..............when i not even incharge, out to make my life difficult -.-
On a better note...played bball after sjab!
so long nvr play, me shaobin and dwayne(is that his name?) vs...justin..and weihao and jianxiu(isit spell correctly?)
Woohoo 5-4! yes!
Damn tired now...byebye!
gonna study chinese tmr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home