Saturday, March 01, 2008

Went to shower just now. Then was switching channels randomly...
when i heard, " When you're alone and you think its over..." , then i realise it was my
standard nco course 2006 the camp theme song.
Made me feel nostalgic , then i suddenly had flash back of standard nco course 2yrs ago...
I realise how much fun with Zone 5 sjab ppl =)
Made many pals, like gideon ! haha




Before...



After... lol amazing rite?


Imagine we eat lunch like this during lvl camps xD


After bukit timah hill hike..


My group Guardian!

haha I love this pic =) the guy beside me is Gideon my buddy!


lol tat was me in sec 1 anyway...
Whenver I listen to the song High by Lighthouse family, I will always remember,
Standard NCO Course 2006 !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home