Monday, March 31, 2008

Whew...today started out bad? =0
Went to shower in the morning, then i heard a buzzing sound. Looked up, and there was a freaking hornet -.- , so just grabbed my towel and escaped the toilet!

Went to school, then chionged whatever hw tat i could, thanks audrey for helping me do my amaths! thanks cheryl for helping me do my physics workbook! and thanks jian yi for helping me do my english!

Came up with suggestion for cip project! Go sentosa beach do beach clean up, haha hopefully its dirty over there, then after clean le, have fun at the beach!
If too clean..then maybe go clean up east coast park then have bbq? haha also can


Had a new hcl teacher too, Mr yang, who is much much better than miss zhang hong....

Did pretty lousy i guess for history. Went for fac training, since no1 there yet, then me and lishi cleaned up the sjab room, i swept the floor alot....
Was clearing up then ellice found this plastic bag, inside was a whole lot of cpb certs , which was supposedly lost...and many were for me and the other yr3s.

Okay...now that i am home...i really wanna sleep, but must do some work!

oh and here are some pics =)

cherry blossoms in japan, mount fuji maybe? read about cherry blossoms blooming in japan, so i thought it was kinda nice =)

Cute little kitten that i took a picture of at the
serangoon stadium =)


Yr 3 ambulance jiayou!

thanks for reading and dun forget to tag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home