Thursday, April 10, 2008

Whew its been another tiring day. Drank 2 cans of coffee today just to stay awake =/
Was sitting upright during amaths lesson, then fell asleep . sleeping while sitting upright, haha thats a first for me xD was woken up about 15secs later by miss teo.

Had nafa today. Passed broadjump by 1cm again, lol just like last yr. Pullups, haiz...was so disappointing, 2 only. by next year i want to be able to do 8. the other tests did quite ok la.now just waiting for 2.4km.

Went for some fac training, which would be the last 1, competition is this saturday, must jiayou, must win! Played bball with justin after that. quite satisfied with my shooting =)

haiz...every year, there is surely a period of time in my life when i feel very sian , like there isn't anything that is happy in me anymore and there isn't anyone in my life really making me smile.
Really dun get this...but maybe its some kind of trend la, cuz i remember last yr and the previous yr, around march like that, my life always very boring and i like can't seem to find a reason to smile.....

I really miss it, that indescribable feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home