Thursday, May 29, 2008

Today had sjab, and i seriously didn't want to go de la -.- because I could have gone out with my aunt to eat crystal jade with my other cousins, and i never eat before! so I wanted to try de, since people all say so nice to eat.

Go sjab...6am woke up, reached school earliest because i had the sjab room key. Training was soso...was pretty free most of the time then nothing much to do but slack with alfie. Personally, I don't like the way I am when I am in sjab , the responsibilities, the strict behaviour, the character I have to portray to juniors that I don't want my friends to see.

After training was meeting with officers, then ate lunch and got camp games briefing by franchesca, which i slept after listening for 5mins because non of her games had anything to do with me. Only woke up when renold walked into sjab room to return our basketball, then some of us go shout at him or something la.

Go meet another senior again after that, a graduate who came back to help us as our camp advisor. I went back home after that, then went to my neighbourhood to buy flagpoles for the camp. Wanted to update my camp games proposal, but then the com restart by itself, then i lie on my bed and fell asleep from 5pm to 9pm. wow 4hours, and i'm still tired.

Next monday probably going out with tzinyi and gang,haha i look forward to it =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home